DID YOU KNOW?
1. The Schulstad Bakery Solutions Portuguese Custard Tart is really on trend. It is ideal for consumers looking for a sweet hit in a smaller portion size.
2. The authentic Schulstad Bakery Solutions Portuguese Custard Tart is produced just outside of Lisbon to a traditional Portuguese recipe. It has a light, crisp pastry case with a sweet egg custard filling that gives a caramelised finish.
3. These tempting tarts bring a taste of Portugal to the consumer in a matter of minutes and will add excitement to any bakery offering.
4. This Portuguese speciality is the perfect small sweet treat to accompany a hot drink. 80% of sweet bakery eating occasions are consumed with a drink, of which 55% are with hot drinks. Cross-promoting sweet bakery items with hot drinks will tempt consumers to buy into these trendy bakery and beverage pairings.
6. Using effective point of sale material can encourage consumers to make impulse purchases, which in turn increases sales.
7. Snacking throughout the day is increasingly important for consumers, with 50% of males and 39% of females snacking between lunch and dinner. Offering consumers a delicious sweet bakery item as a snacking alternative to a confectionery item is a convenient and effective way to tap into this category driver.