Chicken Baguette with Broccoli & Apricot Salsa
Ingredients for 10 servings:
- 10 Express Baguettes
- 10 chicken breasts
- 10 slices of bacon
- 150g cream cheese
- 100g sundried tomatoes
- The juice of 2 limes
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 200g broccoli tops (cooked)
- 100g dried apricot
- 2 tbsp finely chopped mint
- 1 tsp finely chopped chili
- 250g lettuce (e.g. Red Rhubarb)
- Cook the chicken breasts and cut them into thin strips (remember to let them rest after cooking).
- Mix all the ingredients for the spread in a food processor and spread on the bottom half.
- Add a generous layer of salad and sliced chicken on top.
- Blend all the ingredients for the broccoli salsa in a food processor to a coarse paste spread on top of the chicken.