Cream Cheese Frosting
Serves 10 people
- 10 Cinnamon Swirls, baked
- 200g Cream cheese, at room temperature
- 50g butter
- 200g powdered sugar
- 1 tbspn milk
- Beat the softened cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer on high speed until well blended and completely smooth.
- Gradually add the icing sugar and mix until the sugar is fully blended.
- Add milk and continue beating until frosting is light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Decorate the cooled cinnamon swirls with the cream cheese frosting.