Main Purpose of Role
Provide support to the LUUK Finance Operations Controlling team.
- Provide financial input and support regarding New Product Development (NPD) product costing’s using new product recipes and pre-set templates together with Quick product costing’s for initial review by the NPD team.
- Support the Palette (invoice approval) flow for the Operations controlling team;
- Manage the accounting for utilities by collating usage via meter readings and calculating the required period end accruals.
- Provide support to the business in terms of collating and providing input into the various ONS (Office of National Statistics) returns (monthly, quarterly, annual).
- Produce the Weekly Labour Report for issue to the Operations team (share this task with the Supply Chain accountant).
Skills & Knowledge
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines;
- Ability to be pro-active and use own initiative;
- IT proficient with intermediate/advanced Excel skills;
- ERP systems / Microsoft Dynamics AX desirable but not essential;
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information with good attention to detail;
- An understanding of manufacturing would be an advantage;
- Ability to work with ERP systems - Microsoft Dynamics AX desirable;
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced finance department