Berries croissant with a gold touch
Serve 10 people
- 10 Curved Croissants, baked
- 150 g cream cheese room temperature
- 150 g cold heavy cream (35%)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs powdered sugar
- 2 tbs corn syrup
- 200 g seasonal fresh berries
- Mint leaves
- Food golden dust
- Whisk cream cheese, cream, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar either in a stand mixer or with a hand-held electric whisk until light cream consistency created. Avoid over whisking.
- Cut cooled croissants in half and fill with cream, using a piping bag
- Using a basting brush, brush the top of the croissants with corn syrup
- Decorate the top of the croissants with fresh berries and mint leaves of your choice.
- Using a dry brush put some golden dust on berries to finish the look