Berry Syrup & Chocolate Crown
Serves 10 people
- 10 Mini Vanilla Crowns, baked
- 150g white chocolate in coarsely chopped pieces
- 150g dark chocolate in coarsley chopped pieces
- 1/2dl berry syrup, bottle or jar (blueberry, raspberry or similar)
- 1/4dl cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 10 fresh mint leaves
By Hanne Bojsen, Lantmännen Unibake Denmark
- Spinkle the cooled crowns with white and dark chocolate
- Pour 3-4 teaspoons of berry syrup on top of each crown
- Garnish with mint leaves.
For a Fresh Berry Syrup:
- In a saucepan, add 2 cups of your favorite berries, 1/4 cup water, sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir and bring to boil on medium-low heat.
- Let simmer a few minutes cool before serving.