Cream Cheese Frosting
Serves 10 people
- 10 Mini Cinnamon Swirl, baked
- 200g Cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2dl butter
- 2dl powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Beat the softened cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer on high speed until well blended and completely smooth.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar and mix until the sugar is fully incorporated.
- Add milk and continue beating until frosting is light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Decorate the cooled cinnamon swirls with the cream cheese frosting.