Smoked Ham & Tomato Croissant
Serve 10 people
- 10 Medium curved croissants, baked
- 10 pieces plum tomatoes
- Salt & olive oil
- 10 tablespoons herb cream cheese
- 10 slices smoked ham or turkey
By Hanne Bojsen, Lantmännen Unibake Denmark
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Places the tomatoes cut-side up on a baking sheet.
- Top with salt, thyme and olive oil and bake until the tomatoes are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Slice the cooled croissants and fill with herb cream cheese, lettuce and smoked ham.
- Decorate with the baked tomatoes.