Serve 10 people
- 10 pieces of plain croissants, baked
- 300g white chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Matcha powder
- 2 drops of light green food colour (gel) – optional, for more intensive colour
1. Melt white chocolate on the bain-marie (water bath) or in the microwave.
2. Add ½ teaspoon of Matcha powder (or less, depending on desired flavour intensity) and food colour (optional), mix well.
3. Put 1/3 coloured chocolate into the piping bag.
4. Dip one side of cooled croissant into the rest of the coloured chocolate and put on the baking paper or grid for a 5-15 min to dry.
5. Keeping 15-20 cm away from the product, decorate croissants with a piping bag as shown on the picture.
6. For intense flavour garnish with Matcha powder on top (optional).
TIP: To create delicate thin lines, cut a very small bite of the piping bag’s corner.