Asian Style Pulled Pork Hamburger
Serves 10 people
- 10 pcs Hamburger (150 g)
- 500g Pulled pork (flavored with a sweet chilli sauce)
- 400g Asian Coleslaw Salad
- Sweet Chili Sauce
Asian Coleslaw Salad:
- 400g Shredded savoy cabbage
- 1 Shredded red pepper
- 1 cup of chopped cilantro
- 2 chopped scallions
- 100g corn
- 50g Mayonnaise seasoned with a little soy sauce
By Bjørn Morten Johansen, Lantmännen Unibake Norway
- Toast the hamburger bun, usually brushed with a little oil or butter to gloss up the bread and put a stripe of Sweet Chili sauce in the natural stripes on the lid of the bread.
- Mix ingredients for the asian coleslaw and add the salad to the bottom bun.
- Add the hamburger and top with pulled pork and a spoon of sweet chili sauce.