Blue Cheese, Bacon and Fig Marmalade Heaven Burger
Serves 10 People
- 10 pcs Hamburgers (200g)
- 250g Blue cheese (Sliced)
- 20 slices of crispy bacon
- 100g Fig marmalade
- 200g lettuce
- Salt & pepper
By Bjørn Morten Johansen, Lantmännen Unibake Norway
- Toast the hamburger bun, usually brushed with a little oil or butter to gloss up the bread.
- Fry bacon and hamburgers and season with salt and pepper
- Grease the top and bottom with about one tablespoon of fig jam on each lid.
- Put salad on the bottom and sprinkle with a little coarse ground black pepper.