Grilled sourdough sandwich
Ingredients for 10 servings:
- 20 slices of Sliced sourdough bread
- 10 large eggs
- 50 g butter
- 60 chopped chives
- 30 asparagus
- Fry the slices of bread in a pan or oven with a little olive oil to make it crunchy.
- Spread a nice layer of butter on them.
- Top with a fried egg.
- Divide the asparagus into two and fry them in a little olive oil, season with salt flakes and put them on the bread.
- Sprinkle with chives and put the top slice on.
A few slices of bacon or crispy salt-cured ham works beautifully with this sandwich.
Try sprinkling Parmesan cheese on top instead of chives.