Sliders with beef béarnaise and triple onions
Serve 10 people
- 900g. grounded beef
- 10 slices gorgonzola
- 10p. cooked pepper bacon
- 75g. lettuce
- 1 egg yolks
- ½ teaspoon good mustard
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1dl olive oil
- ½ package Knorr béarnaise powder
- Salt & pepper
- Caramelized onions:
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Salt & pepper
- 5spring onions
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon apple vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Mix egg yolks, mustard and vinegar, gradually add olive oil and whisk until the oil is fully obtained in the mixture.
- Add Knorr béarnaise powder and flavor with salt and pepper.
- Caramelized onions: Melt the butter on the pan, add sliced onions and sprinkle with brown sugar. Fry up the onions until they are tender and golden and flavor with lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Spring onions: Finely slice the spring onions into thin slices and let them sit in ice water.
- Pickled onions: Mix together sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper in a pot and let it briefly boil up. Place the red onions in a bowl, pour the vinegar-mixture over and allow it soak in for a few hour in the refrigerator. ¨
- Shape 10 hamburger patties from the grounded beef, peck them on both sides, flavor with salt and pepper and fry the patties on a pre-heated grill pan.
- Warm the buns in an oven following the instructions, or toast them in a toaster.
- Spread the buns with béarnaise mayo, fill in lettuce, hamburger patties with gorgonzola and top up with three types of onions and bacon on the top.
Serve with: Mashed potatoes, fries, chili-fries, root vegetable-fries, tortillas chips, onion rings, a garden salad or a delicious salsa.