Meatless Pistachio Burger
Euro-Bake Ciabatta Sandwich Roll
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tbsp. Onion, diced
1 cup Fresh Mixed Greens packed (swiss chard, arugula, spinach mix)
1 tbsp. Lemon juice
1 ea. Meat Alternative Patty, grilled
1 ea. Sweet Potato ¼" slice, roasted until tender
1 pinch Pickled Red Onion
1 tbsp. Herbed Pistachio Pesto
HERBED PISTACHIO PESTO
- 1 cup Basil, fresh, packed
- 3 ea. Garlic Cloves
- 1 cup Pistachio Nuts, shelled
- ½ cup Fresh Mint
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 Lemon, zested and juiced
- Kosher Salt to taste
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- • ½ cup Mayo
- In a sauté pan, cook onions in olive oil until translucent and then add in fresh mixed greens and lemon juice. Cook until wilted. Taste and adjust for seasoning as needed.
- Toast or grill Euro-Bake Ciabatta Sandwich Roll until warm.
- Working from heel of Ciabatta Sandwich Roll, top with the grilled meat alternative patty, wilted greens, roasted sweet potato, and pickled red onions.
- Spread the Herbed Pistachio Pesto on the crown. Top burger and serve.