Rosemary Braised Pork and Gouda Grilled Cheese
Euro-Bake Rosemary Pugliese with Sea Salt
1 T. fig jam
1 oz. sliced gouda cheese
1 oz. sliced gruyere cheese
3 oz. thin sliced Herbed Pork Loin, warm, see related recipe
3 finger pinches of baby spinach
Herbed Pork Loin (Yield: 3-4 lbs.)
4–5 lbs. pork loin
½ cup dijon mustard
1 T. kosher salt
2 tsp. chopped thyme
2 tsp. chopped rosemary
1 tsp. black pepper
¼ tsp. onion powder
¼ tsp. garlic powder
To roast the Herbed Pork Loin:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Rub pork loin with mustard. Combine seasonings and sprinkle over pork loin.
- Roast for 55 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F.
To build the sandwich:
- Brush outside of bread slices with butter or oil.
- Spread one slice of bread with fig jam and layer with cheeses, pork and spinach
- Close sandwich with second bread slice and grill on both sides or panini grill for 2-3 minutes or until toasted and melty.