Skirt Steak Chacarero Recipe
Makes four sandwiches
- 4 EuroBake 3x7 Ciabatta Roll
- 500 grams Skirt Steak, pounded and brushed with garlic mayo and grilled
- 45 grams Garlic Mayonnaise
- 20 grams of Pickled Pepper Relish
- 120 grams Green Bean, blanched
- 60 grams Romain & Cabbage, shredded
- 8 slices Tomato, ¼" slice
- 3 rings Red Onions, ¼” sliced & grilled
- 8 sprigs Cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, toast the Ciabatta Sandwich roll for 2-3 minutes.
- Once toasted, spread on the garlic mayonnaise & relish on the top and bottom. Layer on the grilled and rested skirt steak (sliced), followed by the green beans, lettuce, tomato, onion, and cilantro.