Coarse sandwich bread with shrimps and tuna salad
- Mix cream cheese, curry, lemon juice, spring onion and apple- and bell pepper cubes.
- Stir in the tuna and flavor with salt and pepper.
- Bake off the bread following the instructions and let them cool off.
- Slice the bread and spread all slices with tuna salad.
- Top up half of the slices with shrimps, lettuce and cabbage and use the other half of the slices as lids.
As a final touch, cut the sandwiches diagonally, and serve the delicious triangle tuna- and shrimp sandwiches in a lunch buffet.
TIP! Try to replace the curry with paprika