Rosemary Braised Pork and Gouda Grilled Cheese
- Euro-Bake Rosemary Pugliese with Sea Salt (6579)
- 1 T. fig jam
- 1 oz. sliced gouda cheese
- 1 oz. sliced gruyere cheese
- 3 oz. thin sliced Herbed Pork Loin, warm, see related recipe
- 3 finger pinches of baby spinach
Herbed Pork Loin (Yield: 3-4 lbs.)
- 4–5 lbs. pork loin
- ½ cup dijon mustard
- 1 T. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. chopped thyme
- 2 tsp. chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
Brush outsides of bread slices with butter or oil.
Spread one slice of bread with fig jam and layer with cheeses, pork and spinach. Close sandwich with second bread slice and grill on both sides or panini grill for 2-3 minutes or until toasted and melty.
Herbed Pork Loin:
Preheat convection oven to 375°F.
Rub pork loin with mustard. Combine seasonings and sprinkle over pork loin.
Roast for 55 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F.