Shrimps & Tuna Sandwich
- Slices of Euro-Bake Three Olive Herb de Provance (7690)
- Lettuce leaves
Tuna salad (10 servings):
- 5 oz Cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons spring onion, finely chopped
- 2 apples, diced in cubes
- 1 cup bell pepper, diced in cubes
- 1 cup tuna (canned or fresh)
- Salt and pepper
Mix cream cheese, lemon juice, spring onions, apple and bell pepper. Add tuna and season with salt and pepper.
Spread tuna salad on the slices of bread. Top with shrimps, lettuce and cabbage.