Baguette with ham and honey-roasted walnuts
Serves 10 people
- 10 Baguette Rustic Durum
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 20 slices of ham (400g)
- 300g plain cream cheese
- 100g sour cream
- 50g green pesto
- The juice of half a lemon
- 10 slices of cucumber
- 30g roughly chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp honey
- Fresh mint
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, pesto and lemon juice.
- Spread a thick layer on the bottom half of the baguette.
- Distribute the baby spinach evenly on the bread and top with ham.
- Mix roasted walnuts and honey and spread them onto the bread.
- Top with slices of cucumber and fresh mint.
Use pine nuts instead of walnuts.
Serve a few extra walnuts/pine nuts in a separate bowl.