Breakfast roll with ham salad
Serves 10 people
- 10p. Ciabatta Breakfast roll dark
- 150g. mixed seasonal lettuce
- 100g. seasonal cabbage, finely chopped
- 300g. shredded ham
- 150g. Philadelphia light cream cheese
- 2 teaspoon sweet chili sauce
- Juice from 2 limes
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 150g. cucumber, drained and chopped
- 150g. bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely cut
- Mix cream cheese, sweet chili sauce, lime juice, salt and pepper and stir until you have an even cheese spread.
- Add bell pepper, cucumber and chives and stir around.
- Finally, mix in shredded ham and stir around until you have an even ham salad.
- Bake the breakfast rolls following the instructions and let them cool off.
- Slice the rolls and fill them with lettuce, finely chopped cabbage and ham salad.