Sandwino seedy baguette with smoked salmon
Serve 10 people
- 10 Sandwino seedy baguettes
- 400g plain cream cheese
- 10 slices smoked salmon
- 1 lemon
- 200g sugar pea sprouts
- 50g Swiss chard leaves
- 50g Lollo Rosso leaves
- 40g freshly grated horseradish
- Spread a layer of the cream cheese mixed with horseradish on the bread.
- Distribute the mixed lettuce leaves over the bread and put smoked salmon on top.
- Decorate with orange or yellow snack tomatoes and a slice of lemon, and possibly some sliced red Swiss chard on top.