Twisted sourdough baguette with tuna and prawns
Ingredients for 10 servings:
- 150 g plain cream cheese
- 1½ tsp curry powder
- The juice of 2 lemons
- 70g finely chopped spring onions
- 2 apples, cut into small cubes
- 150 g red pepper, cut into small cubes
- 250 g tuna
- 250 g prawns
- 200 g lettuce leaves (e.g. green Lollo Rosso)
- 100 g pointed cabbage, shredded
- Mix all ingredients for the tuna salad and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread on top and bottom. Put prawns and pointed cabbage in the middle and sprinkle with some finely chopped spring onions.
Squeeze a little fresh lemon juice over the sandwich just before serving.