Top tip: Always adjust the temperature and not the time.
- A perfectly baked pastry should have an even dark golden colour across the base.
- If there is a pale spot in the middle of the base, it is under-baked. Therefore increase your oven temperature.
- If the base is very brown all over, it is over-baked. Therefore reduce your oven temperature.
Bake-off products enable our customers to bake on-site to match demand and minimise wastage, as well as creating 'theatre' and an irresistible freshly baked aroma.
- All products are supplied frozen, so can be stored in your freezer until required.
- No preparation is required - bake straight from frozen.
- Baking instructions are supplied on the outer case.
- Little or no finishing is required.
- Any toppings required are supplied inside the case.
- All of our Schulstad Bakery Solutions Royal Danish Pastries are supplied ReadyGlazed, so there is no need for time-consuming hand-glazing after baking.
Thaw and Serve:
Our range of thaw and serve products provide maximum convenience. Simply lay them out on a tray to thaw, for the time stated on the outer case label. They are then ready to fill, serve or display.