Do you have extensive experience of implementing and managing IT solutions toward the retail sector? Do you thrive in a dynamic international organisation with stimulating challenges?
New IT solutions are currently being established for a large number of retail stores at Lantmännen. We are looking for an IT service manager that wants to take part of the journey to establish these solutions and manage them on an ongoing basis – an exciting opportunity for someone with experience in the area! As a service manager you will establish the teams for development and maintenance of the IT services that support Lantmännen’s retail business. You will also secure continuous delivery and life cycle management of the services over time. Initial focus is on Lantmännen’s Agriculture retail business in Finland for which new IT services will be introduced.
The role will be located in Stockholm or Malmö and will report to Manager Solution Center Information Management and Integration. Travelling will occur.
This is what you will do, your responsibilities
- You will manage the life cycle and roadmap for the services, with a clear plan for standards, capabilities, technical environment and upgrades.
- You will manage supplier teams and agreements to secure adequate resources for handling development, maintenance and support/operations of the services.
- You will establish clear routines for maintenance and operations and that the processes for incidents, problems and change management are applied efficiently.
- You are responsible for managing service operations in terms of budget and SLA
- You are expected to take an active role in maintenance forums to handle demands on the retail IT services and to continuously develop the services for increase business value, in close collaboration with key stakeholders.
- 5-10 years of practical experience from IT infrastructure, service management, development and maintenance
- Technical IT background with experience of Retail business and Retail IT systems, i.e. Retail ERP, Point of Sales, Cash and Payment services
- Proved experience and a thorough understanding of ITSM processes and roles equivalent to Service Management
- Work experience from large and complex organizations; experience from working in projects that require long term solutions.
- Academic Degree in relevant area
- Except for your technical background and proven experience, you are an outspoken and socially active person who thrives when faced with challenges.
- You are structured with a strong sense of responsibility to deliver on promise
- You are a natural leader with excellent communication skills in both English and Swedish, written and verbally. Finnish proficiency is meritorious.
- You are both business and customer service oriented, with the capability of acting as a bridge between internal and external stakeholders.
- Furthermore, you are a positive and energetic team player that values the relationships with colleagues, focusing on the wellbeing and operations of the team.
Lastly, you share our values – Openness, Holistic view, Drive – and our promise of taking responsibility from field to fork.
We are looking for skilled employees who can add value to our business. We work actively to ensure that our employees can develop at our workplaces, irrespective of their sex, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or disability.
What we offer You
We are a large international Group with diverse activities throughout the entire value chain – from the very sprout in the field to the food on our tables. With a wide range of businesses within agriculture, machinery, bioenergy, food and real estate, we offer career opportunities in every direction across industries, countries, companies and areas of expertise.
Is this position of interest to you? Are you the candidate we are looking for? Apply HERE today, though no later than 5th of June.If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter Maria Röhfors, +46 (0)72 158 12 15 or researcher Oscar Ankarcrona, Oscar.email@example.com +46 (0)73 773 13 42.
Hans Peter Hammar