Lantmännen Functional Foods AB is a company within the Lantmännen Group, focusing on the development and sales of functional and medical foods as well as healthy ingredients for food and feed. Lantmännen has recently finalized an acquisition that has resulted in new customers for the healthy ingredient beta-glucan all over the world. In order to strengthen our business within functional, we are now looking for a new colleague.
This is what you will do
We are a small and dedicated team building a new company within the frames of a large corporation. We are in a build-up phase with an entrepreneurial spirit and you will be an important part of building a new business within the frames of the Lantmännen group.
Your challenge will be:
- Sales and marketing responsibility for the two medical products SPC-Flakes and Salovum
- Responsibility for business development projects which should result in new product launches
- Business intelligence
- Our web-pages, digital marketing and marketing material
- Ongoing contacts with customers and health-care personnel in Sweden and abroad
- Marketing planning and budgeting
This is what you need to succeed:
- university degree in business administration, or similar experience
- experience from sales and marketing of OTC-pharmaceuticals, food supplements or functional foods in retail and via pharmacies
- clear communication in written and oral form, both in Swedish and English
- someone with an entrepreneurial approach
- focused on sales, but are also very comfortable and experienced in marketing
- capable to take initiatives and set as well as reach target deadlines
Last, but not least, you share our values - Openness, Holistic view, Drive - and our promise of taking responsibility from Field to Fork.
We are looking for skilled employees who can add value to our business. We work actively to ensure that our employees can develop at our workplaces, irrespective of their gender, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or disability.
What we can offer
We are a large international Group with diverse activities throughout the entire grain value chain –from the very sprout in the field to the food on our tables. With a wide range of businesses within food, agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and real estate, we offer career opportunities in every direction across industries, countries, companies and areas of expertise
How to apply
We are looking forward to your application before September 1st. If you have any questions, please contact Lars Franzén at email@example.com.