has been added
Create a catalogue
No products has been added
Less is more
Growing demand for mini pastries
Small size gourmet offerings are more popular that ever. Customers are attracted by the promise of flavour without feeling guilty.
Small size, a lower price point and a range of exotic on-trend flavours encourage customers to experiment.
- Pastry is sociable:
80% of pastry consumption occasions involved 2 or more people
- Freshly baked is motivational:
76% of consumers say that it is important that their pastry snack is freshly baked
- Exciting tastes are essential:
87% of consumers say that an "exciting taste" drives their choice of pastry
Hot drinks are key accompaniments to sweet bakery:
- 50% of all sweet out-of-home sweet bakery is purchased together with a hot drink
- Scandinavian countries hold the top 4 places in annual coffee consumption.
- Food isn't a driver to coffee shops but almost 1 in 2 buy food from coffee shops at least once a week.
Source: Kantar Shopper Survey, Puratos study 2014
Want more insights?
Please contact your local Lantmännen Unibake sales office.
...for moments of indulgence
Mini versions of desserts and bakeries have grown in demand as customers are looking for small treats.
The mini versions offers the best of two worlds : An indukgent eating experience without guilte feelings.